Your home is made beautiful, not only by its well-decorated interiors, carefully chosen wall arts or expensive furniture. There are so many other things that play a significant role in enhancing the appearance of your living space. Flooring designs are one such option and can make the complete look of your home more impressive and classy. Engineered wood flooring is one of the most sought after flooring options available nowadays. For detailed information, here are some of the advantages of engineered hardwood flooring.
1. One of the biggest advantages of this flooring option is that they look just like the real wood. If you choose for a good quality engineered wood floor, even the toughest skeptic will end up believing that the floor is of solid wood.
2. With engineering wood flooring, you don’t have to hesitate from laying them in kitchen and bathroom environments where even the solid wood would risk damage. At these places, moisture and temperature levels fluctuate enormously & engineered flooring have the tendency not to expand and contract to the same extent as solid wood even in such condition.
3. This type of flooring option is made up by bonding layers and layers of plywood together prior to being topped off with a top layer. This makes them very tough and as a result, they can bear heavy footfall in both domestic and commercial spaces.
4. Engineered wooden flooring installation is extremely easy, no matter whether you are doing it for the first time or are a professional.
5. Like solid wood flooring that comes in a wide range of patterns and grades, engineered wooden flooring has the same assortment for its top layers. This way, you can achieve a look that complements your interiors and suits your lifestyle & budget.
Mikasa Floors offers good quality wooden flooring that can revive your living spaces instantly. Each plank of wood available here is truly a work of art.